Sales account manager / MidWest Regular / Full time position
The Immune Response to Cancer Diagnostics
HalioDx is an immuno-oncology diagnostic company providing oncologists with first-in-class Immune-based diagnostic products and services to guide cancer care and contribute to precision medicine in the era of immuno-oncology and combination therapies.
HalioDx has a panel of proprietary tests available, including Immunoscore®, Halioseek® and Immunosign®; and capabilities to develop solutions based on every technologies (notably IHC, PCR, NGS).
HalioDx collaborates with renowned international clinical groups to support clinical utility and to ensure rigorous performance in validation of its assays in selected cancer indications. The company also works with many pharmaceutical and biotech companies to support the clinical development of their innovative drug candidates.
With a CLIA laboratory certified in 2017, facilities compliant with the requirements of in vitro diagnostics, a testing laboratory and a suitable quality system, HalioDx is located in Marseille, France.
Created in 2015, the company already relies on a team of more than 130 employees motivated and passionate about making it their mission to help cancer patients through diagnostic innovation.
At HalioDx, we value our employees and consider them an integral part of our company’s growth and success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and the individual perspectives and contributions of each person on our team are essential to our success. We place great importance on ensuring that their working environment fosters team spirit, promotes training and offers career development opportunities in France and the United States.
At HalioDx, you have the unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients while developing your career potential. Join our team and participate in the fight against cancer!
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an Account Executive / Sales manager, for our company in Richmond, Virginia 23219 starting August 1st 2018. The Sales account manager will be in charge of the MidWest area: North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Illinois & Texas). Ideally the person will be based close to Chicago, IL or Houston or Dallas, TX.
As Sales account manager you will be responsible for driving company’s business growth to regional oncology and pathology practices within defined territory.
This shall be accomplished by commercial offer of HalioDx oncology testing services resulting in an increase of number of tests ordered by physicians in determined geography.
Your role is to commercialize the value proposition of HalioDx solutions and educate clinical centres and practices on benefits of services offered.
In order to achieve sales goals, you will be supported by company’s management, marketing, reimbursement and technical departments.
- Promote and sell defined HalioDx services to target oncology and pathology practices as defined in HDX commercialization plan
- Travel in its region to meet new prospects on weekly basis
- Develop and implement commercial plan within the region, prioritizing focus on high-end revenue and fast track commercial opportunities
- Enhance and develop strategic relationships with key customers and opinion leaders in the area
- Manage all customer relationships in order to enhance and strengthen the presence of HalioDx brand
- Follow up on all marketing/sales leads from its territory as quickly as possible – make phone calls/visits to stimulate interest in offered services
- Provide continued education about company’s, articulating the value proposition of our test to new potential clients
- Partner with other HDX departments such as medical/science affairs, technical support, laboratory staff, regulatory, reimbursement and other administrative functions in order to facilitate, prioritize and resolve customer issues and accelerate sales cycles.
- Provide feedback and weekly updates on commercial activity within its territory
- Provide sales forecast and client insights on regular basis
- Support company sponsored events ( tradeshows, conferences, webinars, workshops) as needed
- Perform all administrative requirements related to this position such as CRM input, trainings, expenses, etc
- Stay abreast of all new clinical trends and opportunities in the region.
Position qualifications requirements:
- Candidates must have the residency within geography of interest
- Expertise and knowledge in commercialization of products and services within biotech/diagnostics industry, in particular personalized medicine, cancer testing or related pharmaceutical oncology
- Proven track record of successful commercial activities in the region
- Preference given to candidates with strong background in lab services sales and excellent relationship with regional oncologist/pathologist practices and key cancer centers
- Ability to develop and sustain strong relationships with new customers
- Technical ability to learn, interpret and explain scientific data
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel within its territory for extended periods of time
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in business or life science ( biology, healthcare administration, project management, behavioral science)
- At least 5 years of experience in sales within diagnostic/healthcare industry