At Grifols, we take great pride in the integrity of our products and the safety of the patients that rely on them. For this reason, we integrate quality checks at every step of the production process. As QC Scientist you will coordinate the validation and analytical testing methods used by the quality controls lab.
You will work to:
- design protocols for validating existing and new test methods
- develop and validate testing methods for finished and intermediate product
- document any investigations performed for out-of-specification results or out-of-procedure events
- participate in audits and inspections
- review and update SOP for technical accuracy and regulatory compliance
- notify QC management of any potential quality issues and provide recommendations for improvement