Senior QC Associate
PACT Pharma is looking for a Senior Quality Control Associate to join the exciting new company with laboratories in Hayward, but soon to move to South San Francisco, CA. PACT is developing personalized adoptive T cell therapies for the eradication of solid tumors. The identification of neo-epitopes that serve as private mutations for each patient’s cancer creates a unique opportunity to engineer autologous T cells that target and kill tumors expressing these neo-antigens. PACT utilizes technology licensed from the laboratories of Drs. Heath and Baltimore (Caltech) to identify T cells that recognize the neo-epitope. The unique T-cell receptor (TCR) sequences obtained from these neoepitope-reactive cells are then engineered into T cells from the patient’s own blood to produce PACT’s therapeutic product: a tsunami of fresh, active T cells that, following infusion into the patient, recognize and attack each patient’s cancer cells.
We are currently recruiting a highly qualified Quality Control Senior Associate to develop and perform analytical methods of engineered neo-epitope targeted TCR T cells product in support of process development and GMP manufacturing for personalized adoptive T cell therapy.
We are located in the San Francisco bay area, in the heart of the world’s premier biotechnology research hub. PACT Pharma offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including aggressive participation in the growth of the company in the form of stock option grants. PACT Pharma is an ambitious cutting-edge undertaking - we fully anticipate our company to become the world’s leader in personalized adoptive T cell therapies for cancer and therefore key to the future of cancer treatment. Currently located in Hayward, but will be moving to a new location in the Bay Area by year end.
- Highly experienced in an analytical development and/or QC laboratory with a track record of successful development of PCR-based, ELISA-based, and/or flow cytometry-based methods for GMP and GLP use, including creating analytical development plans and experiment design, generation of test procedures, qualification/validation, and establishing product specifications and critical quality attributes and limits.
- Expected to maintain rigor and high quality of execution and documentation.
- Enjoy operating in an exceptionally dynamic and cooperative environment that is goal-driven to achieve time-sensitive objectives.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in the form of written reports, including drafting and review of protocols, SOPs, batch records and regulatory documentation to support clinical development.
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience, or hold a Master’s degree with 2+ year experience in QC or analytical development roles
- The ideal candidate will have worked for 2+ years in biopharmaceutical industry with GMP/GLP quality control and/or analytical development experience.