IT Business Analyst, Project Manager - IT Operations (Contract)
IT Business Analyst, Project Manager - IT Operations
- Strong business requirements and process mapping skills and experience. Prior experience with pharma/gene therapy firms and commercial rollouts is a plus
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration and verbal and written communication skills. Strong partner to the business; proactive and interactive working with team members around the world
- Strong test planning, execution and triage coordination
- Strong SDLC experience, good software development practices experience and skills
- Ability to manage multiple project initiatives in parallel maintaining project timelines.
- Works well independently and drives results across multiple projects
- Prior experience with implementing Vendor SAAS solutions
- Experience with Learning Management solutions and deployments
- Work with the IT Operations and Infrastructure teams & stakeholders to manage IT infrastructure build-out projects.
- Manage internal bbb IT resources, vendor partner resources, project timelines, costs, reporting and deliverables for all projects
- Manage multiple projects with a global footprint
- Work with both IT and business partners to document business & functional requirements and optimize for scale.
- Contribute to and work to agreed-upon plan and provide weekly status updates on progress towards deliverables and milestones.
- Manage across multiple business functions to gather required information and drive consensus where required.
- Understand and remediate risks and escalate issues to leadership for engagement and resolution.
- Responsive, conscientious individual who is flexible and able to plug into a dynamic and fast paced environment.