Senior Manager, Strategic Pricing Analytics
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the US strategic pricing analysis across the Regeneron product portfolio. This individual will interact with key cross functional stakeholders including Brand Leaders, Market Access, Finance, Legal and Policy. This position reports to the Director, US Strategic Pricing.
• Provide qualitative and quantitative inputs and analysis in the assessment of implications of US trends and Health Care Reform (HCR) and government and health policy evolution.
• Conduct Pricing Research and Analysis to support: development of US launch product pricing and contracting strategy, potential changes to in-line products due to indication changes and/or market conditions.
• Support analysis of competitive payer and provider contracting scenarios including innovative contracting approaches such as portfolio, risk-based and outcomes/value-based contracting.
• Support ad-hoc analytic projects related to Price Increases, ASP, GTN, other Government pricing implications as needed.
• Develop, maintain and disseminate competitive pricing dashboard and key trend reports.
• Coordinate Pricing Review Committee agenda and materials within Regeneron and with our Alliance Partner (Sanofi).
• Develop and maintain ongoing real-time contract tracking platform that serves as a decision support tool for new proposal evaluations, annual contracting strategy review process, gross-to-net indexing and identifying impacts to the annual and long-range financial plans.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Deep understanding of the US commercial and government healthcare and reimbursement environment required
• 8+ years of progressive biotech/pharma industry experience;
• 5+ years of both US Payer and Provider pricing and contracting analytics experience required
• Some government pricing exposure desirable
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple simultaneous, complex projects to completion
• Ability to collect, synthesize and organize information to enable relevant business analyses and influence decision-making
• Strong strategic and analytical capabilities
• Excellent conceptual problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to bring structure to vaguely defined problems, pragmatically scope problem solving approach, and manage execution
• Strong oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels
• Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.