Adicet Bio is a well-funded, privately held, preclinical-stage biotechnology company that is engaged in the development of cutting-edge immunotherapies that have the potential to profoundly transform the treatment of cancer and other diseases and we are growing!
ABOUT ADICET BIO
Adicet is developing the next generation immunotherapies by generating a pipeline of allogeneic gamma delta T cell products engineering with CAR or TCR. In addition, Adicet’s immune cell platform is complemented by its ability to identify and validate novel disease specific peptide-MHC targets and generates T cell receptor-like antibodies directed against these disease-specific peptide MHC complexes.
Adicet Bio was founded in late 2015 with significant investment from OrbiMed, Novartis Venture Funds and Pontifax. In August 2016, Regeneron and Adicet Bio announced a strategic collaboration to discover and develop next-generation engineered immune-cell therapeutics and in September 2016, Adicet Bio was recognized and named by FierceBiotech as a “Fierce 15” Biotech Company of 2016.
Adicet is seeking a motivated, quick learning Project Coordinator to support Project Management.
Using basic project management techniques, the Project Coordinator will support, plan, and coordinate operational tasks within project teams in order to ensure execution of project plans in line with project strategy. The Project Coordinator provides support to or between functional areas which may include meeting logistics as well as the creation of templates, best practices, operating norms, tracking and monitoring tools and general training support.
The successful candidate will contribute to the advancement of Adicet’s Immune Cell Product pipeline in close collaboration with the rest of Adicet’s talented and versatile team.
- Provide logistics related to scheduling of project and subteam meetings, agenda preparation/distribution, tracking meeting action items, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication among members of project teams to ensure effective, accurate, and timely collaboration across functional areas.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate; compile and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Establish and maintain mechanisms to track progress and completion of action items by the team
- Coordinate and monitor activities in compiling regulatory reports or presentations.
- Provide overall support for project team meetings and teleconferences (e.g. room booking, calendar management, conference call setup, etc.)
- Prepare, organize, and maintain departmental documents and historical files
- Assess project issues and develop streamlining solutions to optimize and enhance the current project structure
- Assist with the development of team dashboards and maintain on team’s behalf
- Maintenance of project Gantt timelines
- Bachelor's Degree required, with a focus in science and/or business.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is a must, cell therapy experience is a plus
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years administrative operational experience, ideally in project management or operational planning, and/or drug development in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a cross functional and matrix setting
- Proven ability to work in a team setting and managing relationships to ensure successful achievement of deliverables
- Proficient in relevant software: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint in addition to general knowledge with shared work environments. Experience with Microsoft Project is a plus
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Proven track record of consensus building and conflict management in challenging situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and solve issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to work cross functionally with a variety of groups and personality types
- Team player
- Agile learner
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.