Project Manager - Medical Device
This is a highly visible role on a high-profile project within Siemens Healthineers. This role will be responsible for providing project management support to the project Functional Leads. To accomplish this, this position will work closely with members of all project functions, including Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology Transfer, Lab Operations, Production, IT and Quality, as well as Supporting Functions.
- Setting up, leading and providing meeting minutes for project-level meetings as well as functional and workstream-specific meetings.
- Guiding the development of the overall project schedule and driving execution to achieve that schedule.
Developing, maintaining and reporting on the project-level risk register.
- Facilitate cross-functional and cross-workstream project activities required to resolve issues and execute on various project initiatives.
- Other ad hoc PM tasks, as appropriate within a project environment.
- Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in Project Management or Life Sciences
Demonstrated team leadership and project management skills
- International travel, primarily to China, will be required
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- PM certification
- Experience working in a regulated FDA environment
- Understanding of GMP manufacturing
- Prior project experience that spans borders, cultures and/or languages
- Prior experience working in a large, matrixed organization