Associate Medical Director / Medical Director /Senior Medical Director *
Local bay area candidates preferred
This new role will be responsible for leading a clinical program through its life cycle which may include multiple clinical trials.
As a key member on the clinical team, the Associate Medical Director / Medical Director/Sr. Medical Director will provide medical expertise to cross-functional teams. They will participate in strategy development and collaborate with a variety of internal and external partners and stakeholders including scientific advisory boards.
The Associate Medical Director/Medical Director/Senior Medical Director* is accountable for:
- Leading the design, review, execution, medical oversight, and analysis of the company’s clinical studies to ensure rigorous and compliant study conduct and patient safety
- Providing experienced, critical insights and contributions to the overall development and effectiveness of the company’s product development programs
- Providing oversight to clinical data collection and quality assessment
- Contributing to the overall strategic direction of the company’s clinical organization
Who You Are
Successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in clinical research. Working knowledge of clinical product development.
- Clinical research and product development experience in pulmonary disease is a plus
- Broad experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation and clinical relevance
- Working knowledge of pharmacovigilance and drug safety support for internal and external customers
- Understanding of clinical study conduct including relevant regulations such as GCP
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently, proactively and efficiently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Significant interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively cross culturally and cross functionally
- Communicating effectively with team members, and the broader organization
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Medical Degree required
*Actual title based on level of experience