Senior Scientist, Cell Based Assays
*This job is located in the East Bay*
Senior Scientist, Cell-based Assays
Support research projects.
- Optimization of assays to obtain robust performance in screening applications.
- Validation of cell based assays for profiling and screening projects.
- Generation of reference data for qualification of assays.
- Routine testing of customer compounds.
- Instrument protocol optimization and validation.
- Daily laboratory notebook and database document entry.
- Project report generation and review.
- Monthly inventory report generation.
- Participation in and presentation at group laboratory meetings.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required
- MS in cell biology, biochemistry or closely related discipline, and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with GPCR based signaling assays strongly desired
- Experience with liquid handling robotics also preferred