Senior Project Manager
Atreca is a biotechnology company focused on applying its Immune Repertoire Capture™ technology to discover and develop novel cancer immunotherapeutics. Located in Redwood City, California, Atreca is looking for talented, entrepreneurial people who are dedicated to making a positive impact on human health. We have a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to become a key member of our growing biotechnology company.
We are seeking an outstanding project manager who will apply project management methodologies to advance therapeutics program from discovery to clinic.
- Accountable for planning, coordination and execution of all project activities in the therapeutics program. The candidate will work with the researchers in the following competencies:
- In vitro pharmacology
- In vivo pharmacology
- Antibody engineering
- Responsible for defining project scope in collaboration with research team and appropriate external resources including but not limited to CROs, CDMOs and CMOs.
- Responsible for creating a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Responsible for developing a project schedule that effectively allocates resources for project completion.
- Proactively track and manage project tasks against timelines and budgets
- Develops forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files on SharePoint to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make necessary adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Assist in ensuring that the project deliverables are on time and within budget.
- Proactively alert management when there are risks or deviations from outlined plan
- Function as a meeting facilitator between various teams and resolve conflicts as they arise using collaborative management skills
- Successful candidate must have a minimum of 7 yrs of project management experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science required, advanced degree (MBA or PhD) preferred.
- Project management certification (i.e. PMP from PMI) is required.
- Proven track record in successfully completing projects and delivering products in the market place.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience in facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making
- Proven leadership skills, maturity and emotional intelligence.
- Proficiency with MS project required.
- Experience with SharePoint required.