Global Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing and the Global Brand Team Lead, this position supports the development and execution of the marketing strategies and tactics at the Global, Area, and Country-Affiliate level. Collaborates and engages with a cross functional team, which includes (but not limited to): market access, medical affairs, finance, regulatory, legal, supply operations, health economics, clinical development, R&D, public affairs, medical review, OEC, and sales training. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Generating marketing insights that inform strategic and tactical plans
- Creating or identifying commercial opportunities that advance efforts towards the brand objectives and goals.
- Developing marketing tools/resources and advancing them efficiently through the formal approval process.
- Managing budgets and maximizing limited resources
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders—e.g. Affiliate Brand Leads and External Experts respectively.
- Project management
- Minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical marketing
- Competency of the current medical and regulatory approval process
- Proven track record of effectively working in cross-functional teams and matrix environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Able and willing to extensively travel international
- MBA or advanced degree
- Global and Affiliate/Country
- Sales, Market Access, or other relevant experience that complements Marketing role
- Learning agility: ability to learn complex information, to simplify them, and to generate insights.
- Flexible thinking: able to see others' perspectives, challenge ideas, and help foster idea exchange.
- Continuous improvement: never satisfied with past success and always ready to find ways to redefine “excellence.”
- Empowers change: fosters an environment where the audacity to challenge is encouraged, so long as it is productive and respectful.
- Builds trust: works ethically with uncompromising principles; and as a result, authentically earns the trust of those around them.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled