Senior Program Manager, QA
Describe the primary goals, objectives or functions or outputs of this position. Lead and Program Manager for Quality System continuous improvement across European Operations. This includes collection, verification and tracking key activities, accomplishments, metrics for sites in Ireland, Germany and Italy used in management review and decision making. The individual leads communication planning, preparation and actions to ensure improvements are harmonized and shared across the manufacturing network and the quality system documents and IT systems are aligned accordingly. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Drive critical Quality projects across multiple sites across various countries; ensure subsystems are connected and cross-system dependencies are optimized/leveraged.
- Develop policies, processes and procedures that harmonize the quality system across the network; define clear governance rules to remove redundancy and drive desired outcomes. Collaborate with partners (QA, Manufacturing) in global and area roles outside of the EU team to drive broader network efficiency.
- Define and implement a network scorecard to ensure clear communication of milestones and progress. Establish and maintain Quality System communications and branding that enable awareness across EU sites and supporting partners to objectives, activities, and outcomes.
- Create and maintain robust linkage between QA Systems and Regulatory Intelligence/Knowledge Management.
- Lead the collection, verification and improvement of Quality metrics used in management review in partnership with senior leadership.
- Level of position is commensurate upon education and experience of the candidate.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Operations discipline.
- Proven communicator of both tactical and strategic programs.
- Strong manufacturing/plant experience ideally in European locations.
- Successful track record of delivering results in complex projects and programs; proven leader of direct reports as well as of matrix teams.
- Experience working and delivering results across multiple sites/geographies.
- Preferred experiences: change management, AbbVie Operations, financial planning processes.
- Ability to travel up to 35% across Europe and to other global AbbVie locations as required.