Customer Service Representative I
The objective is to provide exceptional customer service by performing all customer service functions and initiatives to support pharmaceutical wholesalers, hospitals, API shipments (both domestic and international), Direct to Physician, and serialized products supporting domestic sales exceeding $10B. These objectives are accomplished through: Processing EDI, phone, mail, or fax orders; direct communications with stakeholders including direct phone contact with major customers, sales force, and other internal departments; process customer complaints through to resolution; process credit and debit memos and product returns; interact with warehouse and transportation teams to resolve customer inquiries concerning shipping discrepancies; establish customer database to better service customer needs or requests; letters of credit processing, field sales territory database administration, product database administration, telecommunication operations, and telemarketing. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Complete all required training to be able to function in various aspects of position.
- Complete continuing education as instructed including seminars and annual procedure reviews.
- Serve as the customer's advocate and liaison to quickly and fairly resolve service problems for customers.
- Understand and create working relationships with other internal disciplines such as receivables, pricing, marketing, returned goods, warehousing, planning, transportation and others.
- Work with customers and AbbVie personnel to achieve mutually agreeable lead-times for product deliveries and schedule activities to consistently achieve those lead-times.
- Process and satisfactorily close customer inquiries within designated time-frame.
- Suggest opportunities/methods and procedures to improve operations, elevate service levels and reduce operational expense.
- Implement specific sales promotional strategies and programs as directed by sales management.
Provide contract/list prices to customers.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent to ensure ability to read and understand training and job aids written in English and communicate with U.S. based customers.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills required to communicate with AbbVie customers and internal support organizations.
- Proven demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills