Senior Architect, Technology I
Recognized as an expert in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) field. Responsible for high-level systems administration, research, architecture, design, including highest level support. Brings cross -discipline expertise and advanced technical knowledge in support of extremely complex data technologies, computing platforms, and business applications. Leads programs to design and define IAM system and data architecture across enterprise-wide infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities Includes :
Key Responsibilities Includes :
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Defines, plans and designs innovative precedent-setting IAM solutions, including integrated financial analysis of technical alternatives across technology disciplines to meet business requirements. Successfully negotiates technical design and deployment strategy with divisional clients.
- Develops TCO(Total Cost of Ownership) for recommended solution. Leads the effort that designs and defines enterprise architecture standards in field of expertise. Secures approval of the global infrastructure architecture.
- Works with management team to develop vision, mission and long-term strategy of the technology architecture.
- Serves as the cross-platform technical subject matter expert and provides consulting support to Design Engineers, Division IT, and end-user organizations. Defines engineering documentation "Best Practices".
- Leads technical enterprise projects that span multiple services and also have software/application engineering implications.
- Establishes criteria and performs technology evaluations including lab analysis and proof of concept, along with supporting analysis and documentation.
- Frequently interacts with suppliers to influence their products and services in directions favorable to AbbVie.
- Typically interacts with product development, engineering and product management. Participates in the development of AbbVie's IT Strategy, produces technical position papers and delivers design recommendations that span enterprise infrastructure/application deployments.
- Ability to evaluate emerging solutions to improve privacy, security, and user experience.
- Establishes technical infrastructure vision, provides technical and financial implications/risk to all levels of management across IT and up through finance. Works with the Security Officer and is instrumental in the enforcement of AbbVie Security policies as applicable to the IAM environment.
- Researches, designs and develops new systems technologies that could provide AbbVie a competitive advantage.
- Manages IAM technology programs at the enterprise level. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would have a long-term impact on AbbVie. Recommends technical programs to accomplish long-range objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field required. MS Computer Science, Computer Engineering preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate ITIL service management process.
- Experience in Oracle Identity Management, Active Directory, Federation Services, ServiceNow, Microsoft FIM
- 16+ years IT experience with Fortune 500; 5000+ node
- Demonstrated mastery of the concepts and theory of infrastructure. Demonstrated knowledge across data network disciplines, computing platforms, network-based technologies, and applications. Demonstrated ability to evaluate and assess emerging technologies and estimate impact on the existing infrastructure
- Demonstrates a strong customer-centric approach, an empathy for global cultural differences, and excellent communications skills.