Process (Manufacturing) Engineer
As a member of the Bulletproof family, you’ll enjoy a culture that values diversity in all things – people, work, experience levels, and much more. We tackle the toughest challenges, produce impactful results, and build solid client relationships along the way – with energy, passion, and fun. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please consider this exciting opportunity with our firm!
Project: Manufacturing deviation support (Technical Support of Deviations)
Duration 6 months
- Technical support of manufacturing deviations/investigations (operations, MSAT, engineering)
- Work in collaboration with Coherus Operations and Quality to ensure timely review and closure of manufacturing deviations/investigations.
Experience, Education, Training, Traits:
- BS degree in Chemical / Manufacturing Engineering or other biotechnology related degree.
- 5+ years of experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry required.
- Detailed knowledge of cGMP requirements and application.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with all levels to meet project deliverables.
- Must operate with a high degree of autonomy and professionalism.
- Must be technical, resourceful and well organized.
- Must communicate in a timely and accurate manner to ensure project participants are fully informed of project status, action items and deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and maintain a professional attitude when priorities change.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including all MS Office applications.