Analytical Development & Quality Control – Project Coordinator (Contractor Part-Time)
- Coordinate Project components with contract testing laboratories:
- Routine communication, providing and requesting documents
- Coordinate Logistics for Project:
- Sample request
- Sample shipments
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills: email and verbal required
- Attention to detail, prompt, responsible, accountable and excellent organization skills required
- MS office skills required
- Project Management training: some training/experience a plus
- Prior experience in working in support of regulated environment a plus
About Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc.
Aimmune Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company founded to address the unmet medical need in food allergy, which currently has no approved treatments. Our mission is to improve the lives of people with food allergies, based on our proprietary desensitization treatments in development. Aimmune’s recently announced positive top-line data from its pivotal Phase 3 PALISADE trial for AR101, the company’s lead investigational drug for peanut allergy. Headquartered in the heart of San Francisco’s biotechnology hub, Brisbane, California, Aimmune has additional offices in the Kings Cross area of London, and in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Qualified candidates should forward a resume and cover letter, including a statement of interest, availability, and experience to Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the job title in the subject line.
Aimmune Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only; no recruiters please.