Director, IT Business Relationship Manager - Market Access
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Relationship Manager is accountable for enabling the market access, pricing, contracting and patient access teams with innovative and holistic technology and data solutions. This role is a mix of business intelligence expertise and consultation, strategic planning, delivery and oversight of projects and programs. The Relationship Manager partners with the market access leadership team(s) to identify and translate needs and challenges into strategic IT roadmaps and executable projects. The Relationship Manger is the primary point of contact with that business function and serves as a member of the Commercial IT leadership team, collaborating across commercial IT and corporate IT to deliver holistic and successful initiatives that drive business value. This role is hands on and may lead major programs.
• Accountable for understanding process, capability and overall business needs across market access, pricing, contracting, patient services
• Understanding of business intelligence platforms and needs for advanced analytics and reporting support
• Develops IT business cases, charters and roadmaps for assigned areas
• Assists with prioritization and strategy development across data and market access teams
• Align systems and service implementations with business goals and objectives and is accountable for realization of project implementation goals.
• Strong vendor management skills, experienced in leading teams of internal and external resources
• Proactive identification and idea generation to offer the assigned business capabilities; expected to be a thought leader with the ability to translate thoughts into reality
o Translate capabilities and needs into effective and improved processes and technical solutions
o Development and management of the financial forecast associated with projects
o Accountable for the delivery of business cases (project oversight and management) and prioritization across the portfolio
o Understands internal processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues, together with external policies and regulations to insure compliance and effective solution / service delivery
• Accountable for the evaluation of technology solutions and ensure appropriate configuration of technologies to meet Regeneron and alliance business needs
• Accountable for the execution and governance of the assigned IT portfolio
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives.
• Introduce new innovative technologies to the business and stay abreast on changes and trends in technology and data analytics related to market access.
• Strong relationship building, strategic partnering, interpersonal, communication, and active listening skills
• Strong business acumen in pharmaceutical market access & patient services capabilities
• Sense of urgency and excellent problem solving skills
• Experience with data management and business intelligence concepts to serve functional needs
• Excellent scope management, portfolio and project management skills
• Ability to influence and manage cross-functional team in a matrix organization
• Business transformation and change management awareness
• Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
• Proficient knowledge on pharma/biotech market access, pricing, patient services concepts and services
• Proficiency in analytics and reporting platforms
• Demonstrated success leading large and small process and technology transformation projects
• Experience with pricing/contracting systems is a plus (Model N, Revitas, etc)
• Understanding of data infrastructure to support advanced analytics
• Program budget management and financial reporting experience
• Experience with stakeholder analysis.
• Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision
Minimum Years of Experience:
BS/BA Degree with 10+ years relevant experience. Must have at least 2 years supporting a pricing/contracting or analytic function.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.