Clinical Scientist, Molecular Diagnostics Lab (CLIA-Certified Lab; Requires CA License)
• Growing, CLIA-certified Bay Area molecular-diagnostics company with commercialized and in-development diagnostic products.
• Offers competitive salary and excellent benefits for a California State licensed CLS-Generalist, CGMBS, Chemist, or Microbiologist.
• CLS I, II, or III role for a talented state licensed clinical scientist who wishes to learn and apply new technical skills.
• Will receive special training in in unique high-complexity molecular diagnostic testing.
• Will work collaboratively with a supportive team of talented scientists committed to optimizing patients’ health.
• Offers a chance to build new, cutting-edge laboratory skills and to join in the growth and success of a well-managed company that's still small enough for your contributions to be seen and appreciated.
• BS in scientific discipline.
• Must be licensed by the California Department of Public Health in one of four specific categories: a.) CLS-Generalist, b.) Clinical Chemist Scientist, c.) Clinical Microbiologist Scientist, or d.) Clinical Genetic Molecular Biologist Scientist (CGMBS).
• Diagnostic clinical laboratory experience using high-complexity PCR-based or NGS-based molecular testing techniques processing patient samples.
• Hands-on PCR or RT-PCR experience required.
• Proven skills in organization, problem-solving, collaboration, and communication.
• Experience in CLIA-certified lab.
• Ability to work PM shift: early afternoon through evening.
Use the link provided or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Use this job code on subject line: CLS-BiotechCLIA)