Associate Director/Director, HEOR - Global Immunology
Primary Job Function:
The Associate Director/Director (level to commensurate with experience), Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research (GHEOR), will be responsible for developing, leading, and communicating innovative HEOR strategies and tactics to optimize the value proposition of both in-market and pipeline assets in immunology.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Drives the design and aggressive execution of high-quality HEOR strategic and tactical plans that align with product brand plans and support patient access
- Represents HEOR at appropriate leadership meetings and participates in / proactive contributes to internal highly matrixed brand and project teams
- Develops and executes external HEOR projects including writing RFP, writing protocols, vendor selection and management including budget
- Executes internal HEOR research using internal data sets including writing protocols and statistical analysis plans, defending in protocol review committee, and executing research with analyst to writing final reports or publications
- Leads an effective communication strategy of data generated from studies to the internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with global economic modeling and evidence generation to support global launches
- Partners with development team to determine HEOR strategies including inclusion and analysis of quality of life or patient reported outcomes in development plan
- Preferred: PhD in health economics, econometrics, (pharmaco) epidemiology, public health or any other related field with at least 5 year of relevant experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and matrix leadership skills required.
- Strong methodological, quantitative, and analytic skills expected.
- Experience in research related to immunology preferred.
- Sound understanding of clinical development, regulatory and commercialization process.
- Seeking an emerging leader within HEOR and the pharmaceutical industry to join a top performing team.