Data Sciences Associate II
Supports several aspects of clinical data management, data analysis and supporting technologies. Ensures consistent user interfaces and data collection across clinical trials as appropriate. Ensures, through design and development of interfaces, optimal end-user experience. Supports Operational analytics to facilitate decision support and process improvements. Key Responsibilities Include :
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Establishes standards to be used in the design and development of key system interfaces.
- Supports the execution of all DSS processes and systems involved in the locking of the clinical trial.
- Performs data management and analysis tasks in support of operational decision support.
- Actively collaborates with Data Sciences stakeholders.
- Identifies needed updates to clinical trial application design specifications.
- Effectively communicates progress of design and development.
- Master's degree in management information systems, statistics, data sciences, computer science, life sciences or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in the above fields with at least 2 years of experience would be considered.
- Experience in life sciences, data analysis or database programming.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills.
- Course work related to life sciences, data analysis or database programming