Senior Clinical Supply Chain Associate
More than 1,200 Pharmacyclics and AbbVie research scientists, clinicians, marketing, operations and corporate professionals work in the San Francisco Bay Area. They combine their expertise in immuno-oncology, stem cells, and cell-signaling with their knowledge of bispecific antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), and covalent-inhibitor technologies to discover and develop novel cancer treatments. Together, we are striving to outsmart cancer.
General Position Summary/Purpose:
The Sr Clinical Drug Supply Associate will support clinical drug supply activities to ensure clinical products are released and available at distribution sites and depots when required.
- Communicating clinical drug supply updates to internal departments and external partners and vendors
- Track and follow-up on key milestone activities
- Coordination of supply activities with third party contractors
- Technical batch record review
- Packaging and labeling coordination
- Label translation coordination Monitoring drug supply levels in IXRS systems Clinical drug distribution coordination Temperature excursion follow-up Coordination of clinical drug returns and product destruction Retest date monitoring Training on required SOP's
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or 3 years of experience in business or biological sciences
- Minimum of 2 years Clinical Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Previous Quality Assurance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMP's and pharmaceutical industry procedures and regulations.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written, organizational and time management skills.
- Project management skills and computer proficiency.
- Experience with the following software is desirable: Microsoft Excel, Word and Project.