Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This role will serve as a key representative. This is a highly visible position that requires the development and maintenance of positive relationships within the business as a whole.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including requisition management, applicant screening, research/sourcing, networking, cold calling, offer negotiations and closing.
- Maintains regular communication with hiring managers to keep apprised of current staffing needs, candidates, & drive the recruitment process.
- Serves as primary point of contact for candidates, maintaining consistent & accurate communication throughout the process, to ensure the best possible recruiting experience.
- Implements a variety of sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for key, difficult to fill staffing needs.
- Screens job applicants for qualifications and makes hiring recommendations
- Provides expertise and consultation on offer negotiation strategy with hiring manager to ensure best offer is in place to capture hire
- At least 5 years of experience; 3 of the 5 years must be in a corporate setting and has proven recruiting success
- Experience recruiting in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries is required
- Recruiter must be available to work onsite 4 days/week
- Excellent customer service skills with demonstrated ability building and maintaining long-term positive client relationships
- Must have superior oral and written communication skills, strong collaboration skills and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills including strong self-motivation, focus, and a passion for passive recruitment
- Proven experience managing a full requisition workload, and get up-to-speed quickly
- Experience using web-based ATS systems, experience with LinkedIn Recruiter a plus