Marketing Manager, Immunology Commercial Strategy (A&R Patient Support)
The Marketing Manager, Immunology Commercial Strategy (A&R Patient Support) will play a key role in the development of our patient access and reimbursement support strategies across the Immunology portfolio for current and future pipeline products. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys developing solutions that improve patient access to medications and treatment. This person will be responsible for implementing program enhancements, serving as a point of contact for Sales and Marketing, Legal/Compliance, and additional stakeholders. This position is office-based, has no direct reports at this time. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Key to the evolution and buildout of a cross-franchise patient support programs.
- Partner with those who manage day to day operations of the patient support programs to ensure design and delivery as defined by the strategic plan.
- Support and/or lead the design and development of immunology patient support programs
- Assess needs and support development of new or evolving patient support programs
- Help to identify customer, access and program industry trends to enhance current patient support programs.
- Arrange and manage market research initiatives, consulting and advisory boards compliantly.
- Support the development of access and reimbursement support solutions for tactical plans
- Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with commercial business partners in sales, managed healthcare, trade and marketing teams
- Work in conjunction with finance, legal, regulatory and compliance, etc.
- Ensure a high level of cross-functional coordination and strategic/tactical planning through ongoing communications as well as contributing to a positive team cultur
- Continual development and management of budget for A&R patient support strategy.
- Manage procurement of vendor contracts for strategic commercial initiatives
- Ability to manage 25% travel
- Requires minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree a plus.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in the pharmaceutical industry with expertise market access, patient support, sales, marketing, or related commercial function in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Experience working within a matrix organization a plus
- Expertise in immunology pharmaceutical products is preferred.
- Understanding Medical/Legal/Regulatory Review processes at a pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Candidates should have working knowledge of the compliance and regulatory environment for manufacturers in the pharmaceutical space
- This is an office-based position. This position requires up to 25% travel.
- Bachelor's Degree accompanied by a minimum of five (5) years in sales, marketing, or related commercial function in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Travel: