Research Associate / Senior Research Associate
PACT Pharma is looking for several Research Associate candidates. He/she will interact closely with scientists and other research associates to transfer the technology from small scale research to large scale processes. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with primary human T cells. She/he will be actively performing experiments and should be highly proficient in state of the art techniques for cell culture. The candidate should enjoy operating in an exceptionally dynamic and cooperative environment.
Please note, PACT Pharma is currently located in Hayward, but will be moving to South San Francisco at the end of 2018.
- The Research Associate will perform PBMC isolation, cell separation and subset enrichment, cell expansion, formulation and cryopreservation.
- The candidate will perform cell-based assays.
- This individual will complete cell analysis using flow cytometry.
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or hold a Master’s degree with 2+ year experience in Cell Biology or related field
- Proficiency with basic flow cytometry is a must.
- The candidate should be highly goal-driven and have demonstrated the ability to focus on time-sensitive objectives.
- Candidate with a deep understanding of T-cell receptor biology and biochemistry, is a plus but not required.
- She/he must have excellent organizational skills and should be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in the form of written reports.
- Must have experience in sterile cell culture.
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as to collaborate with peers and work effectively in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.