Research Associate, Sr. Research Associate or Scientist
Position Title: Research Associate, Sr. Research Associate or Scientist
Job reference #: CSP2008003
CS-Bay Therapeutics is a well-funded startup company focusing on innovative cancer drug development. We are seeking qualified candidates for Research Associate, Sr. Research Associate or Scientist to develop and conduct molecular and cellular assays to characterize and evaluate therapeutic proteins or small molecules for cancer treatment. Positions will be filled based on candidate’s level of experience.
1. BS/BA or MS in Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Oncology or related field
2. Hands-on experience in PBMC isolation, cell line and primary cell culture, FACS, and ELISA
3. Experience in cell-based assays including cell proliferation, cell cycle analysis, apoptosis, ADCC and CDC is preferred
4. Techniques including DNA/RNA isolation, cloning, protein expression and purification are desired
5. Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment
6. Responsible, organized and disciplined record keeping
7. Self-motivated, collaborative, and effective communication skill
What We Offer:
CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance plan and stock options.
If interested, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About CS Therapeutics Inc.
CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. is a private bio-pharmaceutical company in Newark, California. The company’s major shareholder is Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd., a major pharmaceutical company in China. CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.