Statistical Programming Technical Manager
Notice of the Filing of an Application for Permanent Employment Certification
This notice is provided in connection with the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for this position. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Officer of the Department Of Labor:
U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration
Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, Suite 410
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Employer: E. R. Squibb & Sons, LLC.
Position: Statistical Programming Technical Manager (ref.# 9034)
Location: 4931 George Road, Tampa, FL 33634
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- Ensure quality of Global Biometric Sciences deliverables by drawing on experience with SAS software, authoring specifications, and knowledge of pharmaceutical drug development processes, clinical trials, and regulations related to pharmaceutical drug development.
- Apply analysis and reporting standards, and drive compliance with regulatory requirements, corporate and departmental standard operating procedures and work practices.
- Provide comprehensive programming leadership and support to clinical project teams, including deployment of programming strategies, standards, specifications and programmed analysis to comply with regulatory requirements, corporate and departmental standard operating procedures and work practices.
- Drive development and implementation of innovative strategies and technologies for clinical trial programming.
- Provide technical guidance to vendors concerning project standards, programming conventions/specifications and programming practices to ensure efficient and integrated project computing strategies. Review planning documents (e.g. statistical analysis plan, data presentation plan, data review plan) to ensure alignment with development team objectives. These reviews focus on clarity, integrity and completeness of programming assumptions and requirements, and ensure compliance with standards.
- Develop unambiguous and robust programming specifications for internal and external programming work. Independently develop, troubleshoot, and maintain complex programs and utilities in accordance with predefined specifications and company standards.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and consistency within Global Biometric Sciences and provide subject matter expert support to continuous improvement initiatives within and beyond Global Biometric Sciences.
- Build successful partnerships and seamless interfaces within the department and the broader research and development organization.
- Communicate proactively and effectively around issues and risks and contributes to remediation.
Master's degree in Industrial Biotechnology, Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science, Life Sciences, Mathematics, or a related field plus 6 years of post-baccalaureate experience reflecting demonstrable ability in the skill set described above.
*** This position is eligible for our employee referral program
Contact: Raveena Gayo
Route 206 & Province Line Road
Princeton, NJ 08540