2nd Shift Group Lead-Packaging Line
Responsible for set up and changeovers between production runs of the packaging equipment in a timely and efficient manner while adhering to GMP guidelines and procedures. This individual will also lead shift communications, line assignments for the group and overall performance across the production floor by aligning and allocating resources accordingly. Key Responsibilities Include :
- Effectively setup and maintain above target OEE performance for all production lines.
- Monitor production lines for performance and identify/resolve performance related equipment issues.
- Understands line priorities and allocates labor according to business needs on behalf of the Setup Supervisor.
- Acts as a liaison between cross functional groups and the setup team.
- Promotes a positive work environment.
- Provide leadership to the setup team by providing guidance in setups, resolving issues and assisting with higher level troubleshooting.
- Identify improvement opportunities and work with cross functional groups to implement and sustain the improvements
- Identifies training gaps within the team and works with the Setup Supervisor to align training where needed.
- Must be a Packing Line Technician for a minimum of 5 years or have equivalent experience.
- High school education or equivalent. Having a technical certificate or degree is preferred.
- 10 or more years of electro/mechanical experience, skills and troubleshooting knowledge required.
- Technical experience setting up and troubleshooting on all production lines in AP16/D0854 is required.
- Works with minimal supervision.