Sales Force Developer
The Salesforce Software Engineer will collaborate with the Salseforce Architect to develop Salesforce applications in an agile continuous delivery model. The position is part of a team that is responsible for application and infrastructure architecture that will be transforming our way of delivery. You will also be involved in selecting the best tools and practices to use for continuous delivery. The Engineer will
- Analyze and resolve technical problems using analytical problem-solving methods/techniques and associated tools/devices.
- May initiate new areas of investigation that are meaningful, reliable, and can be incorporated directly into application workflows.
- Contribute to advancement of own function by studying state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and computing equipment.
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor. Accountable for successful and timely completion of all tasks/projects under direct and matrix control.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and typically 8 years of experience in Software.
- Experience with Continuous integration, Build, Test and Deployment of incremental changes to systems.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP, REST-based Web Service APIs, Bulk API, and Metadata API.
- Experience in salesforce Lightning framework - building reusable lightning components.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using Web services and Appexchange apps.
- Experience with enterprise-level integrations involving business-critical systems
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent writing skills with ability to express strategy, technical knowledge and processes in an easily understood presentation
- SalesForce.com certification highly desired.
- Experience with GXP systems desired
- Micro Service experience desired