Sr. Customer Service Associate
The Sr. Customer Service Associate performs all Customer Service processes and supports the Cerus North America organization (Sales and Marketing, Legal, Finance, Quality, Technical Services and Deployment) processes to ensure that customer requirements and company obligations for product and service are met, and in line with company policies and procedures, and the legal agreement that customer and company have entered into to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Support customer administration activities with:
- Development of new customer service processes and systems, improvements of existing customer service processes and systems
- Preparation of management information. Creation of reports on customer service and supporting processes.
- Act as first point of contact for customers when calling Toll Free number for queries on:
- Product Safety, Clinical or Regulatory
- Tech Services and Deployment
- Customer Service
- Interface with appropriate colleagues based on area of responsibility within the company while maintaining seamless single point of contact continuity for customers.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining customer master data, including agreed upon pricing and terms based on mutually signed contract with customer; interface with legal and finance to validate customer master data
- Process customer purchase orders for product and service, confirm orders to customers
- Control and archive all customer service records including; orders, invoices, quotations, correspondence, etc.
- Control and liaison with 3PL contract warehouse on order processing, distribution and tracking of product shipments to customers and related dispatch information including delivery notes, Certificates of Release and custom required documents
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service or related field
- Experience with medical device, diagnostic or other regulated, tangible product-selling organization
- Excellent customer service ability
- Attention to detail, priority setting and time management
- Quality oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to project a professional image, interact with a diverse customer population
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for customer interactions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, Oracle EBS 12 or equivalent