Harpoon Therapeutics is an early-stage biotechnology company located in South San Francisco, CA. The company is focused on the development of novel immune cell engaging therapeutics for oncology indications. We are looking for a motivated, flexible, highly productive individual who is seeking a dynamic fast-paced biotechnology environment. As an integral member of the executive team, this person will report to the Administrative Manager and will interact extensively with the executive team, Board of Directors, Clinical Advisory Board, Scientific Advisory Board, investors, shareholders, and other stakeholders.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the executive team including the CFO, SVP Research, SVP Development, VP Translational Medicine, VP Corporate Development and other staff.
- Assist CFO in managing filing systems for contracts, CDA’s, etc.
- Work with SVP Research on coordination of intellectual property communications and filing.
- Travel support for executives and calendar management as needed.
- Work with hiring managers and Recruiting Consultant on candidate interview scheduling.
- Assist with corporate events, Board of Directors meetings and other company and employee meetings.
- Order snacks and office supplies for company.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Greet visitors and answer phones for Harpoon.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years executive assistant experience supporting Directors or VP’s in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with handling contracts a plus.
- Demonstrated flexibility and professional judgment to readily understand priorities and anticipate needs.
- Experience in a start-up environment preferred; biotech/ pharma experience would be a plus.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on the most critical assignments on time and within budget.
- Excellent problem-solving skills are required.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude, be a consummate team player as well as work independently.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint along with experience setting up systems and databases.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills including attention to detail with a willingness to perform a wide range of tasks (including working with confidential information).