Manager, Talent Acquisition - US Commercial
The Manager - Talent Acquisition, US Commercial will oversee and build recruiting capabilities in alignment with the US Commercial organization and business objectives. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and provide leadership to a team of Talent Acquisition Professionals, responsible for hiring all levels of talent within US Commercial, and be a true talent advisor for the organization as it relates to recruiting.
- Recruitment focus is on the US Commercial business, not limited to sales and marketing across all therapeutic areas, commercial analytics, commercial operations and training. Responsible for attracting top talent and developing a qualified pool of candidates. Additional job functions would include, pre-screening candidates, project management in various functional areas at any given time, partnering with global team members to develop a sourcing strategies, managing successful retained and contingency search firms, and qualifying talent for open positions.
- Manage recruiters (contract and full time employees), distributing requisitions, updating the Taleo applicant tracking system, achieving recruiting metrics and reporting key accomplishments.
- Compile and communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, market trends, and company initiatives to team members and business leaders.
- Develop and implementing external recruitment strategies to support succession planning
- Oversee pre-employment process (background check, references, etc.), as well as the preparation and approval of offer package, providing equity & market competitiveness data research.
- Ensure compliance to state/federal employment laws and AbbVie policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
- Provide a true business partnership with Business HR, hiring managers and leadership on all staffing related issues.
- 5 years recruitment experience in a competitive, fast pace environment.
- Must project a strong business presence and have the ability to instill confidence in clients and to deliver results.
- Proactive recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Prior staff management experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Experience recruiting sales and marketing professionals a plus.
- Experience in collaborating with a broader HR organization in support of business initiatives
- Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance
- Learns, fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change the course quickly where indicated
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement
Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled