Associate Business Systems Consultant
This role is responsible for implementing Patient Support systems like Salesforce Healthcloud in Pharmacy Solutions. He or she works closely with the Patient Support Business, analyzes business processes, identifies alternative solutions and provides expert advice to leverage new or existing technology solutions. Translates business requirements into functional requirements, performs data and process modeling of system design, manages change; and leads / performs testing of system. Key Responsibilities:
- Understand the Patient Support strategy; works directly with Business teams to understand Patient support processes; identifies IT capabilities and information required to support the business processes and collaborates in the development of IT strategies.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Identifies current and emerging business needs and evaluates alternative technology solutions using standard information systems methodologies and best practices. Proactively seek out strategic business opportunities with business unit executives for the application of new or existing technology capabilities.
- Develops technology strategies that meet the requirements of the business. Identifies the business benefits of alternative strategies. Ensures compliance between business strategies and technology directions. Prepares testing plans to confirm that requirements and system design are accurate and complete.
- Conducts training. Identify process disconnects and translate them into improvement opportunities with cost savings or avoidance, productivity improvements, or revenue generating business benefits. Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other BTOs to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Manages relationships between clients involved and BTOs to assure effective communication between the groups is occurring. Brokers services within BTS community on behalf of customers; coordinates system solutions.
- Allies with other BTS functional areas to remain current on project status, and inform customer management of progress; conversely, keeps BTS managers aware of user issues and resolves conflicts.
- Identifies the impact of any relevant statutory, internal or external regulations on the organization's use of information.
- Accountable for the accuracy of the fit of the proposed solution to the business needs and the information upon which the business justification and prioritization decisions are made. Also accountable for communicating the business need and drivers to development groups to assure the implementation phase can fulfill the business need.
- Bachelors Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 8-10 years of related work experience