Lead Video Architect
- Leads the design, delivery, development and management of the next generation collaboration strategy and solutions for AbbVie's global users.
- Mine data to optimize video systems.
- Technical Leader of video collaboration infrastructure engineering team
Leads the technical efforts for global telepresence, WebEx and conferencing, A/V
equipment, and video bridging services, interactive whiteboards, and other team collaboration solutions.
- Drive continual improvement into forecasting/monitoring/measurement/alerting practices/tools.
- Provides technical leadership in setting strategic architectural and software plans.
Manages large and multiple projects to assure objectives are met on time and within budget.
- Evaluates the technical performance of engineering team and reports performance upon project completion to management.
- Primary technical point of contact for all vendors and service providers to support a global, mobile workforce and deliver reliable, easy to use collaboration services aligned with our vision.
- 12 years of IT background combining 4 years of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 8+ years of work experience
- Work experience comprising of Cisco Collaboration portfolio, TelePresence Video, Cisco Meeting Server (Acano), Prime Collaboration and Cisco Data
- Networking that involves troubleshooting, implementation & design of Cisco Collaboration portfolio.
- Must have active CCIE Collaboration and must have experience working for Cisco on large accounts.
- Global Customer experience and expertise on Cisco Collaboration Portfolio comprising of Unified Communications, Business Video and Conferencing Solutions.