Analyst, Antibody Repertoire (39)
Antibody repertoire analyst
We are seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic data scientist to support the work of our transgenic mouse and hybridoma groups. Using in-depth knowledge of antibody repertoire sequencing, analytics, and visualization to build and implement the tools necessary to gain insight into large data sets. These data sets are derived from transgenic animals expressing human idiotypes and antibodies isolated from these animals.
• Working with laboratory scientists, identify gaps where data analytics and/or visualization will help us understand and share our data and results.
• Collaborate with IT business partner to design, build/buy, and implement those solutions including coding as necessary where "off the shelf" solutions are not available.
• Teach and mentor group members how to use these solutions and/or use these tools to assist in decision making to identify lead candidates.
Assist in the maintenance and continual improvement of your solutions.
• Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
• Accomplish goals under project team time lines.
• Advanced degree in systems immunology or related field with 0-2 years of industrial experience
• Proven ability to analyze data from antibody repertoire sequencing is required.
• Broad and in-depth knowledge of and experience with leading-edge data analytics and visualization software.
• Experience in method development for high-throughput antibody sequencing is desirable.
• Proven ability to perform at a very high level within a small team of laboratory scientists and drug discovery experts.
• Strong knowledge of present and next generation antibody discovery, small scale production, and purification and screening is desirable.
• Highly innovative and self-motivated.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary biologics discovery team.