Scientist, Assays Design & Data Analytics (45)
Scientist - Assays design & Data analytics
We are seeking a knowledgeable scientist with experience in assay design and assay data analytics. The candidate will be expected work with the assay and high-throughput production groups to help design and analyze data and interface with antibody lead generation group to interrogate and identify leads.
• Establish automated assays and analyze data to identify leads.
• Partner with automated assay teams to facilitate assay data analysis and hit identification.
• Interface with antibody lead generation, biosensor, and biology teams and to identify leads.
• Excellent written and oral skills are necessary
• Accomplish goals under project team time lines
• Ph.D. in Cell Biology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, or related field with 2+ years' experience.
• Extensive experience in homogeneous (HTRF), plate-bound, flow cytometry, and imaging based cellular assay formats.
• Experience in cell based immune activation assays is desirable.
• Experience in aggregating and analyzing assay data from automated systems, visualization of large datasets, and assign thresholds to identify leads is required.
• Knowledge and experience in antibody structure-function and hybridoma screening is desirable.
• Excellent time management, record keeping and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary biologics discovery team.