Scientist, Reagent Develoment
Scientist, Reagent Development (Job Code: 2018-0430)
ACEA Biosciences, Inc. is looking for a qualified, highly motivated individual to join our reagent development team. This position will be primarily responsible for developing reagents used in the flow cytometry of both IVD and research applications.
- Perform feasibility studies and assessment; draft product development proposals
- Plan, design and perform reagent development experiments and data analysis; provide experiment summary and report
- Optimize protocol and processes; develop SOPs and product specifications
- Transfer products and protocols to other functional groups
- Participate in document preparation for project updates and reviews
- Trouble shoot and problem solve during various stages of product development
- Responsible for reagent team related logistics; ordering and suppling materials and reagents, as needed
- Work independently effectively with minimal supervision
- Eager and willing to perform other activities and responsibilities as needed and assigned
- Ph.D. in life sciences or Master’s degree with minimum of 6 years’ experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Solid knowledge in biology, biochemistry, and/or food sciences
- Hands-on experience with flow cytometry analysis - is preferred
- Experience with beads based immunoassays - is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in developing new reagent products and new assays
- Action oriented and attention-to-detail with the ability to drive for results
- A stellar team player who sets the team’s goal as priority, respectful to others, dependable and helpful
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
ACEA offers a professional, collaborative, creative and supportive environment with a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision 401(k) plan and much more. For more information on this and other open positions, please visit our website at www.aceabio.com.
Interested and Qualified candidates; please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with “job code #2018-0430” referenced in the subject line of your email.