QC Associate Specialist
Mission Bio is growing rapidly, and for our expanding QC team.
We are looking for a highly motivated QC Specialist to join our team.
He/she/they will be working as part of the QC/MFG team to qualify and release product (instruments and reagents) as well as validating new changes in production.
The daily work will not only be restricted to lab work, but also included detailed data analysis, documentation of results in form of batch records, and preparing presentation to team members.
The QC specialist is curious and collaborative and will work closely with members of the biology and engineering team to develop and implement new QC tests and trouble shoot upcoming issues.
- BA in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or a related field
- 1-3 years of industry experience required, preferably in a QC or MFG environment
- Clear understanding of molecular biology techniques (PCR)
- Documentation of daily work in form of batch records
- Next generation sequencing experience, Qubit, NanoDrop, Agilent Bioanalyzer is a plus
- Basic computer skills (Google suite, Excel, Jira, Confluence, Matlab)