4D Molecular Therapeutics, located in Emeryville, CA is a global leader in gene therapy product research & development using scientific innovation to unlock the full potential of gene therapy for patients with genetic diseases. At 4D Molecular Therapeutics, our goal is to design and develop transformative gene therapy products using our proprietary adeno-associated virus variants platform to treat serious unmet medical conditions. 4D is in need of a motivated and experienced Project Coordinator to support the Project Management Team.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Prepare agendas, budgets, minutes, proposals, and any other necessary files for assigned therapeutic area project team meetings and programs; follows up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Coordinate logistics related to scheduling of assigned therapeutic SAB and Joint Development Team meetings, agenda preparation/distribution, tracking meeting action items, member travel, etc.
- Establishes and maintains mechanisms to track completion or adherence to all CRO deliverables and obligations
- Provide overall administrative support for project team meetings and teleconferences logistics (conference room, catering coordination and scheduling).
- Prepare, organize, and maintain departmental documents and historical files.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
- Track and review pre-clinical study reports, contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
- Assist in streamlining solutions to optimize and enhance the current project structure.
- Assist with the development of team dashboards and maintain on team’s behalf.
- Coordinate consolidation of metrics, information, and project updates for the assigned team for requested reports and summaries.
- Conduct research and build presentations, as requested.
- Maintain working knowledge of dashboard technology internally, and within the industry.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Provide general office support copying, scanning, faxing, mailing and filing documents.
- Schedule travel logistics for team members.
- Respond in a timely manner to correspondence and inquiries (phone e-mail, letter)
- Processes invoices, check requests and purchase orders
- BA or BS degree required;; knowledge of science and medical terminology a plus
- Experience in the life sciences/pharmaceutical industry or other comparable field preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have administrative operational experience, particularly in project management, operational planning, and/or contracts management
- 4 or more years of project management/coordination experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid practical working knowledge of project management techniques and concepts
- Proficient in relevant software: MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, etc. in addition to general knowledge with shared work environments. knowledge of webpage construction and content management.
- Ability to navigate technological software and platforms; previous experience building dashboards is a plus
- Must have excellent reading comprehension and the ability to understand complex outsourcing contracts
- Previous experience administrating outsourcing contracts and success at documenting and administering the following contractual terms
- Ability to capture technical discussion in the form of meeting minutes, decision points and action items.
- Previous interaction or participation in cross-functional teams and work in a scientific or clinical setting supporting drug development is desired.
- Confident and respectful when interacting with all levels of management; stays focused and on-point, and raises problems or challenges in a productive, solution-minded manner.
- Must be able to work independently and within team environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail; exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, adapt to a diverse workload, and follow through on projects in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
4DMT offers competitive benefit, compensation, incentive based pay and stock plans as well as a team-based, collaborative, collegial and entrepreneurial work environment. Qualified candidates may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org