Scientific Study Coordinator/Data Analyst I
Eurofins DiscoverX is searching for a Scientific Study Coordinator/Data Analyst I, to join our team in South San Francisco, CA.
Eurofins DiscoverX is a leader in providing solutions and support to the pharmaceutical industry by developing, manufacturing, and commercializing reagents, cell-based assay kits, and profiling and screening services. The BioMAP division of Eurofins DiscoverX supports the BioMAP platform, an innovative, powerful in vitro phenotypic profiling platform that provides translational biology support for clients’ drug discovery programs.
We are seeking a self-starting, innovative, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Scientific Study Coordinator/Data Analyst I to support our BioMAP analytical team in South San Francisco, CA.
Scientific Study Coordinator/Data Analyst I responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Reviews and tracks assay data and performance metrics
• Assists in the preparation of client-facing reports
• Assists with the preparation of scientific manuscripts and marketing material
• Serves as a liaison between the analytical and operations team
• Participates in cross-functional study-related meetings, including coordinating and/or leading meetings
• Identifies and implements process improvements
• Analyzes data using software such as Spotfire, GraphPad Prism, R, or Tableau
• Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
• Regular attendance and punctuality
• Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
• Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Owns the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs and timeliness
• Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required
• Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
• Adheres to site employee health and safety (EHS) requirements
The ideal candidate would possess:
• Previous CRO experience preferred
• Experience with graphics programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign is a plus
• Experience with database querying languages is also a plus
• Experience in cell biology
• Background and demonstrable skills in analyzing, interpreting and communicating scientific data
• Proven track record in researching literature, scientific writing/editing and preparing presentations and manuscripts
• Strong aptitude in managing multiple priorities
• High quality work and ability to deliver projects in a timely manner
• Exceptional writing and editing skills; attention to detail with ability to critically analyze, synthesize and present complex data
• Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to work independently as well as within a team framework, managing multiple priorities
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelors in scientific discipline is required
• Proficiency in computing skills, including Microsoft Office, as well as data analysis and graphing programs (e.g. Spotfire, GraphPad Prism, Tableau, R) is required
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm with additional hours and overtime, as needed. Candidates living within a commutable distance from South San Francisco, CA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins DiscoverX, please visit our website at www.discoverx.com
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofins.com
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.