Vendor Relationship Lead
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Expected Areas of Competence:
- Coordinate with partner counterpart with focus on overall portfolio delivery including ensuring timely execution of the book of work while adhering to the MSA and Quality Agreement.
- Co-lead and drive efficient and effective governance meetings, including Operational and Strategic Management Committees and additional project meetings as necessary.
- Liaise with internal clinical teams, regional colleagues, key subject matter experts and stakeholders in other functions and within partner's organization to embed the operational model, and to identify and resolve issues and gaps.
- Drive collaborative continuous improvement initiatives with the partner to streamline and improve operational processes.
- Drive communication and training to ensure adherence to the operating model and efficient execution.
- Collaborate with the BMS quality organization and partner to drive effective quality management of outsourced trials.
- Support MSA/partnership contract negotiations as necessary
- Collaborate with other BMS business units that outsource clinical trials to ensure alignment of information, best practices, and to standardize processes were applicable.
- Provide outsourcing perspective and ensure proactive consideration of impact to outsourced studies, for BMS processes and requirements, and facilitate change management with partner for associated process revisions.
- Ensure proper communication to development organization and stakeholders regarding outsourcing strategies and activities.
- Clinical development experience of 10 or more years
- Strong Project Management and Stakeholder Management skills
- Ability to review contracts and negotiate contracts preferred
- First-hand experience of working directly with Contract Service Providers (CSPs), investigators, customers, opinion leaders and professional staff as well as broad exposure to the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels within the company
- Demonstrated ability of managing and working with cross-functional / global cross-country people/teams in a complex, changing environment