Access Scientific Content - CV
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- Analyzes and interprets scientific data to update or develop comprehensive, balanced, credible and accurate documents that comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidances and BMS policies and procedures, and are used to appropriately communicate with customers involved in evidence-based healthcare decisions including but not limited to payor organizations, access influencers, pharmacy benefit managers, specialty pharmacies, compendia publishers, guideline bodies and technology assessment entities.
- Responsible for evaluating and interpreting medical and healtheconomic literature and abstracts and provide a strategic scientific communication in various formats such as formulary dossiers, medical information letters, slide presentations, compendia submissions, and publications etc...
- Responsible for developing and managing the production of AMCP dossiers and content letters utilizing HEOR and clinical data
- Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadlines
- Work in a highly matrixed environment and need to drive projects to execution
- Works collaboratively across the cardiovascular ASC team to ensure consistent communication across cross-tumor deliverables
- Assist with the communication of the cardiovascular strategy related to payers, access influencers, and healthcare decision makers
- Evaluates and contributes to Medical Information processes for responding to unsolicited inquiries and provides training to internal matrix partners (e.g. Field HEOR) on appropriate use of these processes
- Works effectively as a member of the Matrix Team to meet customer needs related to access, health economics and outcomes by conducting medical surveillance of inquiries, communicating trends and contributing to the identification and resolution of unmet Access needs. Stakeholders include but are not limited to: Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Field Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Field Medical Science Liaisons, Home Office Medical, Government Affairs, Legal, Regulatory, Compliance, Safety, and Access.
- Contributes to departmental efforts to develop, implement or further improve processes and operations. This may involve non-clinical and non-product types of responsibilities such as systems/technology, quality assurance, writing policies and procedures.
- Maintains awareness of current industry practices that pertain to Medical Information
- Doctor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- 2-5 years relevant industry work experience, which may include experience on vendor side.
- Health Economics Outcomes Research (HEOR) experience strongly preferred.
- Extensive, proven experience in AMCP dossier and other evidence-based scientific writing, review and assessments
- Experience in the cardiovascular space preferred
- Experience of providing medical and health economics and outcomes information service within the US pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to apply managed care concepts and knowledge to customize the communication documents to meet the evidence requirements of payor/access customers
- Understanding of comparative effectiveness research (CER) and health technology assessment (HTA) landscape is required, as well as the ability to review, assess and synthesize CER, health outcomes and pharmacoeconomic evidence
- Proficient at managing multiple, complex and competing priorities; Strong time management and project management skills; capable of expert coverage across multiple disease states
- Knowledge of BMS products or related disease states
- Knowledge of the field of medical information, including the applicable legal, regulatory and compliance framework surrounding the communication of medical information and health economics information
- Knowledge of management information systems, databases and digital application of information
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications competency; attentive listening skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail