Sr Manager, Global Learning, Learning Excellence
Key responsibilities Include: Act as a Strategic Learning Partner with the Global Brand Excellence Team to:
- Build, enhance and transform the Learning Capability in Global Learning, Areas and Top 12 Affiliates
- Provide learning excellence strategic insight for the proposed strategy to enhance the Global, Areas, Top 12 Affiliates Brand and In Field Teams capabilities and performance.
- Spend time with Affiliates BTs and IFTs executing learning initiatives, identifying gaps between the ideal/the actual, best practices and influencing on the job learning to enhance performance and tangible business outcomes.
- Drive the definition, implementation and sustainment of the Learning plan across all levels and within the different team's matrixes (Brand Teams, IFT Teams, Leaders, and Support Functions) aligned with business goals and focused on key talent development.
- Beyond the previous responsibilities, lead some other area learning initiatives supporting the Global Learning team vision and yearly plans to be defined with the Director Global Learning Capabilities (i.e. LCMS and MTM).
- Global Customer Excellence (VP Global CEx, Head of Global Learning, Director Global Learning TA/Products, Learning Director WE&C, International Learning Director)
- Area and Top 12 CEx and Learning Teams (Area/Affiliate CEx Directors, Area/Affiliate Learning Leads)
- Global T&D and AbbVie Learning Network (Senior Director Talent Development)
- MBA or related advanced degree is preferred
- Business acumen in High Impact Learning and Pharma
- Excellent analytical, planning and managing projects, strategic mind-set capabilities - ability to manage a high workload, manage travel requirements and prioritise work to ensure success against key deliverables
- Managing learning design, evaluation, technology, and delivery initiatives and projects
- Working in or strong collaboration with Global and/or Areas and/or Top 12 countries (ideally WE&C) related to learning design, evaluation, technology, and delivery initiatives
- Developing Learning solutions impacting performance
- Working with and managing multiple external and/or internal digital agencies