Technical Writer – Independent Contractor
Technical Writer – Independent Contractor-Time/Salary
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Education: BSc degree in a physics, chemistry or a related scientific field
Experience: 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Reorganize existing applications documentation for consistency of style and ease of use
- Modify existing applications documentation to reflect the latest changes in the applications
- Work with application developers to produce new/missing documentation
- Produce electronic documentation
- This project will involve approximately 150 hours of work and should be concluded by November 1, 2018.
Please note that this is not a remote-work position. You must be able to come into the office periodically to meet with the team members.
- BSc degree in a physics, chemistry or a related scientific field
- Proven experience working as a technical writer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Proficiency in Sphinx is a PLUS, but not required.
Application Contact Information:
To apply please Email cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org . ** Please include your hourly charge in your cover letter.
Or mail to:
OpenEye Scientific Software Recruiting
9 Bisbee Court, Suite D
Santa Fe, NM 87508