Senior Manager, Emerging Analytics
The role of Senior Manager, Emerging Analytics within AbbVie is to define and build and roll out analytics capabilities in support of the growing roadmap of innovations in Digital and Multichannel marketing. To begin, this role will be responsible for analytics capabilities for Peer to Peer Digital, Personalized Recommendations, and related Multi-Channel Analytics. This role is part of a critical business transformation that will position AbbVie as a leader in the area of customer experiences. This individual has skills in delivering insightful CRM/digital/social reporting and analytics in order to build actionable insights and recommendations to position AbbVie as best in class in customer experiences. Major Responsibilities:
- Design and build measurement plans to demonstrate impact of innovation pilots for Peer to Peer Digital, Personalized Recommendations, and related Multi-Channel Analytics for physician stakeholders. Builds learning agenda for new channels and ecosystems, including establishing success criteria and framework to move from pilots to roll out.
- Develops metrics for new innovations and aligns them with the brand and program innovations strategies. the goals and objectives of new capabilities to key business goals and establish the key performance indicators to demonstrate awareness, engagement and incremental sales (lift) impact.
- Partners with the data strategy team, vendors and BTS to acquire new data sources needed to measure the success of new capabilities. Writes the business requirements to secure information needs in order to turn the measurement plans into reporting and analytics. Works with vendors and BTS to design taxonomy and tagging required for digital tactics.
- Acts as a center of excellence and resource to the franchise analytics and brand marketing teams for new capabilities near term measurement and optimization on the business. Leverages data and insights to deliver optimization recommendations on how to achieve maximum effectiveness of new marketing capabilities and investments.
- Partners with data strategy, analytics and BTS to integrate new measures into the broader MABI platforms for consolidated dashboards / visualization tools (1view). Assists with the onboarding and the education required to integrate new digital/CRM tactics into the ROI/MMX model process.
- MBA preferred. Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Economics required
- 7-10 years demonstrated experience in analytics or execution of multi-channel marketing (CRM, Digital, Social)
- 7-10 years of experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics and building campaign proformas/measurement plans/marketing analytics.
- Experienced in leading cross-functional teams on designing new key performance indicators (KPIs) for pilot programs, and delivering reporting and optimizations
- Must be able to communicate and synthesize data and derive insights to create actionable optimization recommendations for marketing
- Demonstrated experience in digital measurement including knowledge of digital marketing, platforms and data/analytics
- Experience driving segmentation and multi-channel personalization, leveraging enterprise platforms for digital (apps, media, websites, CRM)
- Analytics Innovation, launch and pilot experience - rapid test/learn to pilot/roll out and scale
- Multi-channel digital analytics experience based on CRM platforms such as Veeva
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred but not required.