Information Research Salesforce Architect
Responsible for architecting solutions on Salesforce platform and tying them to the Enterprise Architecture and other architectures within IR. They will align with existing IR architecture patterns where applicable. They will work closely with IR technical specialists and other architects so that architecture is consistent across domains. Develops the architectural governance and processes for managing the Salesforce solutions/portfolio. Consults on major systems strategies and implementations across IR portfolio.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Review customer's architecture strategy to ensure adequacy. Ensure the architecture supports the requirements of the business process.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture changes based on technology and business trends. Specify architecture approach and standards.
- Provide strategic perspective and alignment, lead governance efforts and architecture reviews, and contribute to various methodologies in use.
- Provides strategic consultancy support to clients, Technical Specialists and other technical architects in all aspects of enabling technologies to meet business needs. Provides expertise on architecture design or improvement. Considers the performance impact of the architecture.
- Conduct investigation activity/research and give technical advice to the adoption or integration of new technologies and their business impact.
- Identifies problems and issues affecting multiple areas and facilitates their resolution. Leads and coordinates efforts of hardware, network and database architects in application design and implementation. Aware of and applies industry standard problem-solving tools and techniques appropriate to area of specialization.
- Consistently suggests possible alternative approaches or points of view. Participates in determining goals and objectives for projects.
- Fosters the development of a common vision, providing clear direction of roles, responsibilities and priorities. Takes the risk to address difficult issues, standing firm when necessary, for the betterment of the company, department or process.
- Thorough knowledge of requirements impacting the customer. Aware of industry-standard processes. Identifies opportunities to leverage/reuse solutions for multiple customers
- Bachelor's Degree plus 10+ years of related work experience with a strong understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
- At least 10 years' experience in a variety of IT roles including technical, application development, business systems, and data management.
- At least 4 years of experience designing and implementing SalesForce.Com (SFDC) solutions. Should be able to clearly articulate Business functionality and how it can be mapped to SFDC out of the box, and potential places for customization
- SalesForce.com certification highly desired.
- Experience with designing GXP systems desired
- Experience building Microservices desired