Senior Technology Auditor
The Senior Technology Auditor is responsible for conducting Information Systems audits of critical systems & infrastructure throughout AbbVie's international and domestic organizations and formulating recommendations for improvement in operating performance and controls. Position requires approximately 25-40% travel. After 2 years within the Corporate Audit staff, auditors can move to other areas within the company. Key Responsibilities Include :
- Plan and develop audit programs to align with the key organizational risks.
- Lead and execute IT audits execution for a throughout AbbVie's international and domestic organizations while interacting with their local audit management as necessary
- Coordinate execution of IT audit plans to optimize audit speed and effectiveness
- Coordinate efforts with internal / external audit as appropriate
- Prepare and present IT audit findings to business stakeholders
- Identify and communicate risk & control themes
- Participate in the IT risk assessment and development of the audit plan for assigned entities and critical systems
- Bachelor's degree and minimum four to six years of work experience obtained with a top-tier consulting or public accounting firm required.
- Experience in at least one of the following three areas required:
- Execution of Information Systems audits, including Data Privacy, Data Security or Network Security.
- Implementation of large-scale ERP packages, including SAP, Oracle and other similar systems.
- Technical experience with SAP (i.e. Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, FI/CO, etc.) and/or various other financial and business critical applications preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
- 25-40% travel to AbbVie's International and Domestic locations required.