Brand Technology Lead I - Women's Health
The Brand Technology Lead is the technology account executive, business relationship manager, and portfolio manager for an integrated brand team. An integrated brand team consists of business functions like Sales, Marketing, Managed Health Care, Medical Affairs, Finance, Marketing Analytics, HEOR, and others that are all organized around a common set of goals and strategies for a particular set of products. This position will lead the technology team supporting AbbVie's Commercial Women's Health franchise and the launch of the first endometriosis treatment in a long time. Successful candidate will be expected to influence, design and deliver projects that cater to a highly digital consumer population. The Brand Technology Lead is responsible for the planning and implementation of IT solutions that enable marketing, sales, and managed care strategies for U.S. Commercial Women's Health franchise. This position is also responsible to build relationships, understand the Brand Strategies, educate Brand teams on existing AbbVie technology capabilities, and influence IT capabilities roadmaps. He/she will stay on top of technology trends and perform the required technical research and due diligence when necessary to recommend the use of new technology capabilities; balancing opportunities for innovation, business benefits, existing IT standards, and IT roadmaps. This includes but is not limited to the IT activities and potential solutions for marketing, digital process enablement, patient and provider ecosystems, and analytics. This position is responsible for planning and overseeing a portfolio of technology projects from ideation to completion; including securing cross-functional alignment on project scope, benefits, cost, and timeline. He/she is expected to work effectively across various IT shared services teams, external Marketing Agencies, and other Commercial business stakeholders. He/she will lead a team consisting of Program/Project Managers, Business Systems Analysts, and Digital Business Analysts to meet strategic, tactical, and operational needs of the franchise. The Commercial Brand technology lead is expected to effectively work cross functionally across various IT shared services teams, external Marketing Agencies, and other Commercial business stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing, Managed Health Care, Medical Affairs, Finance, Marketing Analytics, and HEOR. The Brand Technology Lead will report directly to the Sr. Brand Technology Leader for Women's Health franchise. Primary Responsibilities/Duties
- Manage website development projects on Adobe Experience Manager platform. This includes managing project timelines, tracking deliverables & milestones, providing status communications up and across the organization and setting expectations of a cross-functional team involved in project delivery.
- Proactively understand the business strategies and the technology needs of the assigned Brand.
- Identify current and emerging business needs and evaluates technology solutions to balance short term and long term objectives.
- Understand both data and technology capabilities already in use across AbbVie and recommend appropriate application for the assigned Brand.
- Lead the creation of Brand specific data and technology roadmaps to support the strategic needs of the Brand. Ensure alignment between evolving business needs and corporate technology strategies.
- Manage a portfolio of projects for the Brand; providing visibility to business and technology leadership on the status, benefits, costs, and risks of new requests and in-process projects.
- Develop comprehensive project estimates and timelines by soliciting input and collecting feedback from all impacted stakeholders.
- Work across IT and business functions to negotiate and secure the availability of resources to meet the demands of the Brand.
- Supervise a matrix team of Project Managers, Architects, Business Systems Analysts, and Programmers to deliver technology projects for the assigned Brand.
- Ensure that systems are architected in a way that results in technology synergies and simplified integration to help manage multi-vendor relationships and Home Office Data Integrations.
- Effectively work with business functions like Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Managed Health Care, Medical Affairs, Finance, Marketing Analytics, and HEOR to drive for results.
- Act with urgency and passion. Help others be successful.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable AbbVie Policies and procedures.
- Work with minimal oversight; deliverables and relationships are monitored through periodic reviews.