Marketing Manager I/II- Immunology
The Marketing Manager I/II will manage multiple core marketing responsibilities for the Immunology Patient Experience Team. They must be able to demonstrate the ability to identify problems and conceptualize solutions using creativity and innovation. The marketing manager will support current and future tactics for the Complete patient support programs. Responsibilities will focus on the development and pull through of the patient care model for Complete for the expanding Immunology portfolio. Additionally, the marketing manager will support strategic brand planning and align appropriate tactics to drive patient engagement and adherence.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to leverage the patient journey in order to optimize patient enrollment and engagement through relationship marketing and digital tools.
- Create print and digital tools to help patients start and stay on track with their treatment plan.
- Generate innovative solutions that help patients successfully initiate and adhere to the treatment plan prescribed by their physicians
- Applies knowledge of key tactics and translates that knowledge into future ideas to strengthen the Complete program
- Builds strong internal/external relationships, leveraging expertise to strengthen the value proposition for patient experience
- Demonstrates an understanding of key patient segments (e.g. demographics, behavioral, and attitudinal)
- Utilize analytical skills to measure marketing success and change direction if needed.
- Set strategic direction for agencies and manage projects within time and budget parameters
- Understand regulatory and industry guidelines and ensure they are always followed.
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the “essence” and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of success in marketing/advertising agency within Pharma, Biotech industry, health care industry
- Strong Communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Strong leadership skills and an exceptional ability to work cross functionally with internal and external partners to achieve marketing goals
- Excellent project management capabilities, good analytical and conceptual abilities, self-starter initiative and team orientation
- Strategic and tactical planning experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled