Sr. Manager, Financial Planning Systems
Develop, execute and manage IT projects within the defined scope. Expedite, manage and coordinated a multitude of interrelated IT project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects. Manage Project Managers. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Initiate and Plan IT Projects: Works with Strategic Business and Executive IT management to establish project goals and business case. Helps set strategic IT direction.
- Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with division or senior/executive management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Executing and Closing Projects: Leads project managers and teams in developing and executing a program plan ensuring that authorized resources are obtained to make certain that all activities are performed. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Division, Cross Division and Executive management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues.
- Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure program and business needs are addressed through proactive priority management with business leaders. Manages, motivates and mentor cross-functional and enterprise project teams.
- Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree. Degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
- 12+ years experience in project management, business systems analysis, software development or deployment, with a minimum of 9 years managing projects, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.