2nd Shift Maintenance Technician II
To provide multi craft, skilled maintenance support to Abbvie Lake County Facility, Utility, Manufacturing, and R & D assets. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Adhere to Abbvie's code of conduct and safety policies.
- Maintains the function of department assets to ensure production goals and quality standards are met.
- Independently performs senior level maintenance work including but not limited to; machine lubrication, inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and fabrication.
- Assists / participates during Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis.
- Accurately documents all maintenance activity in CMMS.
- Associate degree, college certificate, or formal apprenticeship and 5+ years of work experience related to any of the following: mechanical trades, electrical up to 13kv, HVAC/R, PLC / Controls, Instrumentation, welding, machining and fabrication. CMRT (Certified Maintenance and Reliability Technician) or equivalent accredited certification a plus.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in multiple skilled trade disciplines as defined by the department skills matrix including Predictive Maintenance Technologies.
- Knowledge and ability to apply proper hand tools in an industrial setting.
- Knowledge of related cGMP requirements and applicable safety regulations.
- Knowledge and ability to use power tools (such as electric drills, drill press, saws, grinders, pneumatic and hydraulic tools).
- Ability to accurately use measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, scales).
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Windows).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver's license required.